⋆⋆⋆ DRAMATICAL MURDER GIVEAWAY ⋆⋆⋆
hi guys!! my last giveaway turned out to be very successful so i decided to do another one! this time in the form of 2 smaller giveaways (instead of one big one)
also im sorry for being so lazy with the graphics wow
⋆ PRIZE ⋆
- A pick of any two DMMd mangas from cdjapan!! (sidenote these are in japanese)
- The official DMMd artbook
- Both sets of above phonestraps (keychain version if preferred)
⋆ RULES AND THINGS ⋆
- MUST be following me!!
sorry loves but it’s a follower giveaway for a reason (´▽｀)
- reblog to enter, likes don’t count (reblog as much as you want)
- no giveaway blogs and only active sideblogs please!!
- i will pay for shipping and it’s international!!
- if under 18, please provide some form of consent from your legal guardians!! you must be comfortable with giving out your address etc the usual stuff
- the winner will be given 48 hours to respond before redrawing
- any questions just ask!!
⋆ DISCLAIMER ⋆
This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by neither Tumblr nor Nitro+Chiral. You are sending your information to me, NOT to Tumblr, Nitro+Chiral, CDJapan or any other website.
⋆ ENDS MARCH 31ST!! ⋆
FRANCISLARE’S FIRST SCARVES AND HATS GIVEAWAY!!
Hi, so I have a shit ton of scarves and hats that I do not wear anymore that I have just acquired and are sitting in my closet not being worn. So all the scarves are vegan, except the black and white Aztec print scarf, which is made of silk (it was a gift). Some of the stuff is men’s some of it is women’s but anyone could wear any of them (I mean, I wore them all). So here is the list of the all the things:
- Holister Lumberjack hat
- 21Mens Union Jack Bennie
- 21Mens Maroon Cable Knit Bennie
- American Eagle Reindeer Antler Trapper
- XXI Floral Print Snapback
- 21Mens Teal Long Bennie
- 21Mens Heather Grey Long Bennie
- Canadian Maple Leaf Trapper
- XXI Acrylic Cream-Based Aztec Scarf
- Thrifted Brown Fringe Scarf
- Thrifted Cotton-Blend Gold, Orange, and Red Fringe Scarf
- H&M Black Triangles on Black Lightweight Scarf
- XXI Red, White, Blue, and Mint Stripped Lightweight Polyester Scarf
- Thrifted Black Cotton Fringe Scarf
- 21Mens Faux Wool Blend Cable Knit Scarf (it’s warm as heckie)
- H&M Navy and Green Buffalo Plaid Scarf (it’s as large as my body)
- Thrifted Black and White Zebra/ Cheetah Print Scarf
- American Eagle Water Colour Tribal Infinity Scarf with Fringe
- Thrifted Olive Green Long Scarf
- Thrifted Tri-Blend Infinity Scarf
- 21Mens Sailor Blue Fringe Scarf
- Gift Black and White Aztec Lightweight Silk Scarf
- XXI Black Knit Infinity Scarf with Hood (it’s totally BA)
So rules are pretty simple:
- only reblogs count
- you don’t have to follow me that’s a lame rule (but i post about being homo in Utah and cute nature pics so come say hi if you want or something)
- I’ll ship worldwide
- Have your ask open
- Must be willing to give me your address. Cause. Duh.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you only want a few of the items and not all of them, please let me know so I can send you the ones you will actually wear, and I’ll keep picking winners until it is all gone.
- You can reblog as many times as you like but don’t make a side blog just to reblog this post that’s lame
- tag the posts as “francislare giveaway” so peeps can blacklist it if they don’t wanna see it or something (makes it easier for me toooo)
- It’ll probably end on March 14. That probably will not change.
Um, so yeah. That’s it.
Friendly reminder that you can buy sweets called “Ärsche mit Ohren” in germany, which is literally translated with “asses with ears”
Oh look, it’s the Republican House majority.
Don’t be rude. An ass with ears would actually be capable of listening to people.
and all the haribo we get in the us is gummy bears i feel cheated
Digital Natives by Matthew Plummer-Fernandez
Plummer-Fernandez on his project:
Everyday items such as toys and a watering can are 3D scanned using a digital camera and subjected to algorithms that distort, abstract and taint them into new primordial vessel forms. In some cases only close inspection reveals traces inherited from their physical predecessors. These are then 3D printed on a z-corp printer.
Vessels are arguably the lowest common denominator for man-made objects across all cultures, these objects however have no storage function other than to embody the stored digital data that describes them.
Trendig Collection from Ikea (2014)
An Asian-inspired collaboration between designers in Sweden and China “ping-ponging our ideas back and forth”.
INFMETRY star projector.
I really genuinely want this.
Oh, this is cool, but I bet it’s one of those insanely expensive things I’ll never be able to have in a million years.
OHWAITLOOK IT’S $22 HOLY CRAP
Some assembly required, but it looks fun to assemble. AND THOSE RESULTS HOLY CRAP
Yep, added to my wishlist, for sure!
$22?!? I know what I want for Christmas this year…